CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 February 2013

It has been a long long time for me to update my blog, my life.
Well.1st mth of degree,it looks simple n relaxing to me.
Lecturers fr Australia r teaching us this mth,
sometime their slang quite hard to understand but I like it!
How time flies,it's the end of January & CNY is coming soon.
Unfortunately,I duno the reason I gt sick unexpectedly.
Sorethroat,flu,headache n then follow by fever n vomit...
It's so suffering n therefore homesick! =(


I <3 p="" phrase="" this="">
"My strength didn't come from lifting weights.My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down."

I like the CNY atmosphere in high sch...
We could listen CNY songs are playing all over around the sch boundary;
freinds r mking n decorating handmade cards as well as greeting to each other n hving CNY biscuits happily.
I hope this tradition heritage to the next generation n share all my happiness with my dearest family n friends as well. =D


0 comments: