CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26 November 2011

A familiar stranger

No one's LIFE is perfetct & full of happiness.
All kinds of CHANGES in one's LIFE!
It'd be ups & downs.
HOWEVER,
we grasp & predominate our fortune.

past few months,
i experienced & suffered a grief.
this's the 1st unpleasant experience in my 19 years life.

NOW,
im nt sentimentally attached to "U" anymore.
i add u to my friendlist again but u ignore me.
this seem as u didnt appreciate our friendship.
i jz wanna let u know,
since u choose to be a stranger,
then i'll let u know "U" is none of my business anymore.

JZ let it ENDS!

I DONT CARE!!!!

BUT
i wont 4gt "U" or delete "U" fr my memories.
cz "U" r part of my life stories n i reli experienced it.
as u wish,
v'll be a familiar stranger.

dear all my fellow frens,
who concern & care about our friendship,
i know urs always try to let all of us hang out tghtr as usual.
unfortunately,
to avoid embarrrassment,
u guys always invite me but ask me dont go n apologise for that.
dont worry!
i know u guys mk a firm decision.
im still feel vy hapi cz received urs invitation.
nonetheless,
im quite willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good! =)
i hope 1 day v can all hang out tghtr.
i miss the time v all hang out tghtr so much~<3

0 comments: