CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

30 November 2012

Superman is sick!

In my heart,he's a superfather;
In mum's heart,he's a superman;
In friends' heart,he's a tough man;
In employees' heart,he's a superboss!
But he's KO by an unknown virus recently! ='(

I'm here to remind my beloved friends,isn't to defame the private hospital at Cheras.
What's going on?! I DUNO.
Could u try to imagine u r sent to the hospital for more than a weeks,the doctors r unable to investigate what the virus is?
Could u try to imagine doctors did not know what kind of bacterial infection n then they gv u a prescription?
Could u try to imagine doctors only gv u panadol to cure ur fever or maybe Denggi?
Could u try to imagine doctors said ur platelets is decline rapidly n they hv no idea what kind of foods or drinks could raise the platelets?
Could u try to imagine doctors want u eat antibiotic so that urself could be stronger to fight the disease?
Could u try to imagine new symptoms are appeared everyday?
Could u try to imagine doctors want u do a lot of checks for unknown reason?
Could u try to imagine......

My mum said she had no heart disease,but the doctor words is scaring her until she might get heart attack!
My mum said my dad became unconscious and speak incoherently after went into the hospital.
My mum is very worrying my father,she want me rescue him.
I were stunned! WHAT COULD I DO?!
I search online n inquired from american doctor.
JUJUBE could raise the platelets!
That nite,i requested my mum to cook jujube for dad.
The report on next day morning showed that my dad's platelets had rose to 117 from 95. =')
As my dad has recovered a bit,v requested discharged n seek my dad's personal doctor for rescue at Sentul.
Now he's recovering but still weak.

0 comments: