CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11 September 2011

Thailand

7~11th Sept.2011


walao~
im so exciting,
tk flight seem like a rountine for me.>o<
i travelled across 3 countries,SG,MAS & Thailand within 24hrs.
spend hrs to tk bus,mrt,flight n car,
im reli tired n exhausted!!!@@
however,
feel hapi to reunite wif my family n friends.
the happiest is finally i can sleep on my most comfortable bed & hugging my lovely toys.=)
on 3am of the next day,
i went to KLIA again to tk flight to Thailand.
A family trip~ n_n
i <3 to stay at Le Meridien hotel.(THUMBS UP)
it's a hotel close to nature.
i like the quiet environment.
actually,the thailand trip isnt vy fun.
nthg special for me la!!!
the most interesting r shooting & sit on the back of elephant n cows.^.^
shooting is fun but scared me too.
my heart beats everytime i shoot n scare when the bullet pop out.*~*
sitting on the bk of elephant & cows was a cool n unforgettable experiences.Golden Triangle was a opium-producing area.
it's an area that overlaps mountains of Burma,Vietnam,Laos & Thailand.
Mekong river~~~
i duno hw to call them in eng,
but in chinese,
v call them as长颈族。
little girl need to wear the heavy metal since childhood.
reli vy heavy!!!!
seen like my neck gonna break~><
i can feel their pain n torment.
anyway,
v need to respect their culture.
SALUTE!!!
lastly,
travelling to Thailand mz spa & massage.
haha...XD
im so shy leh!
u need to tk off all ur clothes n jz wear a paper underwear.>.<

0 comments: