CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11 January 2011

Chocolate Fair

7~9th January 2011tis was my 3rd working experience.
Me,Skele n Fern worked at Chocolate Fair.
v r working as a sales girl at Gulliver Chocolatier!!! ^.^
1st day,
i went to MV by KTM.
it's my 1st time tk crowded KTM by myself.
wahaha... XD
me almost tk d wrong train.
luckily i called n asked skele 1st.>.<
im so lucky!!!
d train reached there by d time me walking 2 there.
so,
v 2 sha po reached MV on 8am.
then,
v non-stop chatting n walk around.
d most funny was v slept at food court.
lol~
skele,still rmbr our lot 10?><

2nd day,
skele stayed at my house n v went 2 work tghtr.
v on FB n chat wif Jas till midnight yesterday.
Jas要被我们气死了!!
Wahaha...XD
my mum fetch us 2 Hung Kee 1st,
after tat v go 2 MV.
吉仔水很好喝!

3rd day,
my sexy thick lips burst. :/
non-stop drinking water.
v reached MV earlier again.
i <3 MOCHA~ ^.^
These days...
I met many fren~
I ate many chocolate~
I learnt many things n increased my knowledge about chocolate.=)
our boss n Jenny treat us vy well.
they vy scared us will starvate.
haha...XD
non-stop asking "do u hv ur lunch or dinner?".
especially our boss.
he bought biscuit n Big Apple 4 us. =)
but d kaya kok vy sweet n d donuts r vy delicious.
Yummy Yummy~ :D
n he's vy gud,
each person can choose any 2 favourite choc as our hardworking rewards. *-)
Thx boss n Jenny vy much!!!

0 comments: