CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 January 2011

part of my life story

didnt update my blog 4 a long time.
updating nw~
in d time between,
nthg special happened.
jz hang out,working,training,gathering n attend driving lessons everyday.^.^last tuesday,
hang out wif skele n jas.
beyond all expectation,
me n skele waited jas for hours.
when waiting jas,
v hv our brunch at ROOM 18.
haha...XD
tis time our purpose were bought CNY clothes.=)
originally,
v wan 2 bought d same design of a dress but finally i changed my mind.
they bought d same dress but i bought another dress.
GREAT DAY~ <3
reli is a great,meaningful,touching n wonderful movie.
support MAS brand!!!! v^.^~
last thursday,
v held a GATHERING at Paparich.^.^
but...
tis time was d most few attendances.
jz me a girl n 11 boys attended d GATHERING~ ><
v non-stop chatting about our recently n future.
all my dear fren,
sori 4 unwellplanned gathering.

last saturday,
my family n I hv our supper at Pee Road.
v ate many local foods !! :D
roasted chicken wings,satay,spring chicken,kuey teow,cane drinks~
haha...XD
may b d old uncle gt amnesia,
im ordered a glass of carrot milk n im sat infront his stall,
his 4gt my carrot milks.><
n i gt amnesia too.>.<
i bought a pau n a glutinous rice chicken,
but i 4gt 2 tk away. :p

I'll working at MAS IT Fair soon.
Pei ying n I attended training at Digital Mall,
others attended at Midvalley.
on d way 2 Digitall Mall,
my mum n I gt lost.
OMG~
Luckily,
my dad though tat v mz cant find d place.
he's riding motor 2 fetch us.
haha... :D
my dad said "r u working or v 3 working?". XD

0 comments: