CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 October 2011

the last holiday of 1st semester

the end of holiday break down my mood. :(
however,
i feel glad cz i passed my 1st exam narrowly,
nw im moving forward into the 2nd sem.^.^
classes begin tmr~~~~ >.<
so,
i should cherish my last holiday!!!!!
wakaka..XD
in the early morning,
i archery & bowling with my friends.^.^
the bow is lighter than the bow i used at TS.
therefrore,
my left hand wasnt vy tired!
v archery an hour!!!:D
but i hurted my hands when archery,
nw it's bruise.T_T
bowling,
v jz played a game.
no fun at all!!!
i wanna play again~~~=3=
y weekends gt so many events?!
at twilight,
i did gym to burn 250kcal.
walao~
didnt exercise for a long time.
i feel exhausted & tired after gym.
tis night mz be a good night for me to sleep. n_n
i hv to sleep & wk up early from tdy.
btw...
my shoulders hvnt recover.:'(
it's vy pain even jz a litte touch.
nowadays,
my shoulders & salonpas to be partner.

0 comments: