CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27 July 2011

Misfortune Day

i went for breakfast and then when i want to go bk to my room.

it start raining heavily.
i didnt bring umbrella.
luckily i met my friend,Raeymond.
he lent me his umbrella but it's broken.>.<
so,
i were drenched n wet wholly too.
when i reached my block,
the gate was closed!!!
OMG~
im trembling n felt cold.
i hv no idea what to do.
i saw a guy from sunflower passed by my block.
i requested him to tag the card for me but it's useless.
his card cant tap my block. :(
then i called management house.
finally the staff came but her card cant tap too.
then she S.O.S from her peer too.
they dont know y their card cant tap block lavender but other block can.
the staff climbed into the building n opened the door for me.
however,
my misfortune stories hvnt end. :(
after discussion at sch with my group members,
i went bk to hostel.
this time wasnt my key stuck in the hole but was the lock smthg wrong n i cant open the door.
GOSH~
carrying my laptop n waiting staff S.O.S me at the corridor again~
after that,
when bathing,
my leg cramp~ @@
it's such a terrible n tired day for me!!! T_T
i mixiu so much~ <3
i need u~ :'(

0 comments: