CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 August 2011

Assignments Results

我真是接收不到咯!!!

nw my mood is cloudy...
the resuls torturing my heart...
my heart full of distress n anguish...
im so sad n dissapointed!!!! T_T
i reli cant believe n accept that i scored D+ in my Eng Business.
OMG~
my EB assignment's grade really vy worst!!!! :(
this is the 1st time i scored D+ in my 19yrs life.
the worst i scored in my past was B-,
nw is D+!!!!
it is a new record~~~ *~*
may b it's a trifling affair for some1,
but it's a bombshell for me. >.<
what can i do nw???
i should study hard from nw to mk up my dazzling results.
so,
start from nw...
all my dear friends,
pls dont invite me hang out,watch movie or drama,play games......
however,
im quite satisfied on my Maths & MPO results.
i scored B in MPO & A in Maths.^.^
nthg is impossible!!!!
do my best!!!!=)
i'll conquest u!!!!

0 comments: