CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 August 2011

Sick

心情歌曲:Imagine Me Without You


Sick ppl isnt queen nor king.
I know i'm vexatious,bothersome & nettlesome last night. =3=
Fever cause headache,eyes pain,weak & frail,feel cold & hot n vomit~@@
i felt emo n sad suddenly after skype wif mummy,
homesick cause my heart feel uncomfortable,
i cried cz i miss my family n all my dolls. :'(
i hug my dolls tightly n mum tk good care of me when im sick.
Therefore,
im down in the dumps n hope u right here by myside.
i'm vy sorry,my dear. >~<
When u r truly care for someone,
u'll forgive his/her fault,
his/her mistakes never changes ur feelings,
cz it's the mind that gets angry,
nt the heart that still cares vy much... <3
I'm jz afraid without u to c me through...
im jz need u by my side when i need u...
i know u cant stay wif me 24hrs,
but i just want u stay beside me n tk care me when im badly sick. =3=
i felt touching when u wk up in the early morning,
jz want to buy porridge n warm 100plus for me.
i know u feel boring n tired when staying in my room n had nthg to do...
i felt happy n had a great time wif u. =)
thanks for ur caring~ *-)
i <3 u!^.^

0 comments: