CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14 August 2011

u r part of me

i dont know what's wrong with me & my heart?

my heart felt insecure after that day,
i think i was afraid of losing u.
all ur movement affect my daily mood,
i wish to know everything about u,
n want to know what u r doing all the time.
im absent-minded when u reply my message lately,
i guess may be u r sleeping,reading,doing assignment,dotaing,msn-ing,leaving the room......
numerous reasons i guess,
but i duno which is the reason since i cant read ur mind.
i want to share everything wif u,
tell u my stories n what happened daily.
however,
we meet rarely these days.
we jz chat through fb,msn or sms.
i felt disheartened n sad when they told me smthg,
i cried because of u before attend the farewell party of Yuki.
i feeling much better after crying n hope that i wont screw up the farewell party due to emo.
yes,i did it!
but it seems that im nt vy good in hiding my emo n feeling,
everybody felt that im nt in good mood.
Anyway,
i appreciate urs treat me as a true friend,
thank you for urs caring n concern. =)
i'll be strong n cheerful. n_n

0 comments: