CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 June 2011

tired n scary day

what can i say is im vy tired tdy!!!!
lavender,
a nice n beautiful name.
but there's no place 4 me 2 visit n play even a shopping mall.
early in d morning,
i tk bus 2 SIM 2 tk my medical report,
after that tk bus again 2 outram park n mrt 2 lavender.
OMG~
i spend 2hrs 2 tk those public transport 2 lavender.
im vy hungry by tat time.
finding a nearest hawker...
duno wat 2 eat,
mixed rice again~
it's 2.10pm after lunch but my appointment on 4.15pm.
then i walk 2 ICA 2 tk my student's pass.
luckily,
i can tk d student's pass earlier.
but it spend 1.5hrs.
haha...XD
tdy ICA 2 b reunion of DMS student.
v all met at there n chat while waiting our turn.
it's 4.25pm when i rush 2 UOB bank at clementi,
normally bank here closed on 4.30pm.
jz 5mins but it's closed.
hais~
i cant open an saving account so i went 2 library 2 spend my time till dinner time.
there's smthg scary me happened in my room.*~*
when i opened my door,
i saw d chair moved 2 d lane between 2beds.
i thought tat it's possible a violence winds blew d chair far away?!@@
when i turn on d air-conditioner,
d temperature appeared as 17 degree wif d highest fans.
OH NO!!!
i didnt turn on 2 17degree b4.
after bath i called 2 management house n asked was any1 enter my room tdy?!
d staff said everbody went home on 6pm so she cant gv me an answer. :(
i feel vy unsafety n scare nw~

0 comments: