CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 December 2010

妈咪生日

10th December 2010

Actually,my mum bday is on 12nd Dec.
haha...XD
celebrated my mum bday early cz me hv 2 work d next 2 days.
Oh~
I <3 Shangrila Hotel's buffet dinner.
Although RM98++ a person but it's worthy.
i spent all d SPM bonus i gt but feel hapi.
International foods~
i eat turkey 1st time.
nthg special 4 me.
cz d meat so hard to eat n it tastes like chicken.
i <3 2 eat d Fondue.
haha...
my dad so funny.
he hvnt eat fondue b4.
n i feel weird when he tk many string of fruits.
finally,
i know my father tk the fruits from where.
those fruits r served 4 Fondue. >.<
i eat my favourite oyster n sashimi too.
but im diarrhea 5times after d dinner n feel wan vomit.><
Mum,Happy Birthday! =)
wish u pretty n hapi all d time.
I <3 U. *-)






0 comments: