CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 December 2010

第一次打工

11&12 December 2010


when hving my buffet dinner at Shangrila Hotel last night,
suddenly received a call.
haha...^.^
It's a gud news. =)
me n catherine r employed 2 work at GARENA at KLCC Pikom Digital Lifestyle Expo.
our job is sell d game n RM1 each disc will b our commission.
1st day,
im selling d new dota game named League Of Legend.
it's best sell.
i earn 86 but im d 1 earn d lowest,
d highest is 199.
geng~
duno y gt many foreigner chat wif me,
each chat at lease 10~15mins.
OMG~@@
disturb me selling game lah!
no wonder my sale nt gud.
haha...XD
d second day,
im selling d child racing car game named GO KART.
Oh No!!!
quite a hard sale.
after do my 1st job,
i feel tat both my legs n hands r damn tired,
n i realised tat it's quite hard 2 earn money but it's vy easy 2 spent.
n i dont understand y they wan 2 do like tat 2 sell d game.
in my opinion,
u hv 2 respect urself b4 u wan others respect u.
if im were u,
i dont act like those girls.
showgirls no choice but u arent.

0 comments: